St. Margaret Catholic Church Addition and Renovation

St. Margaret Catholic Church was built in 1910 with a basilican plan - entry door at one end and a raised platform at the opposite end of the nave. Throughout the years, small alterations have been completed, the largest of these an addition added to the back side of the church.

A new larger addition to the building has replaced the aging addition, providing a lobby space, updated restrooms, and a reconfigured sacristy. Care was taken in the construction process to preserve the existing church structure, while new electrical, plumbing, and mechanical systems were integrated to improve the function of the original 100+ year building.